ms Ero (1991-2009) Jadrolinija
The Ero hails from Denmark, where she was built in 1936 as Ærø. Sold to Yugoslavia in 1969, she served the Split - Supetar (isle of Brač) route for many years. Her pre-retirement job was on the secundary route to Sumartin, situated on the other side of the island.
Sumartin, isle of Brač, 2005 | Photo Fleet File Rotterdam
1 | 2 | 3 | 4