ms Apollon Hellas (1999) Hellenic Seaways

Apollon Hellas
The Greek passsenger and car ferry Apollon Hellas (1820 grt) is a typical domestically-built ship. Originally named Georgios in 1990, she became part of the Minoan Flying Dolphins (now Hellenic Seaways) fleet in 1999. Capacity is 1500 passengers and 98 cars.
En route to the isle of Aegina from Piraeus, September 2006 | Photo Fleet File Rotterdam

1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Schellingerland (Doeksen) Click for picture